What can I get with the PA Lottery bonus code?
There is currently a $5 signup bonus available for everyone who signs up at the platform with the PA Lottery bonus code.
|PA Lottery bonus Code||Promotion details|
|$5 sign-up bonus||$5 free play|
|first deposit bonus||50% deposit match, up to $50 bonus money|
- What can I get with the PA Lottery bonus code?
- How to activate the PA Lottery bonus code at sign-up?
- PA Lottery bonus code: what are the bonus requirements?
- Are there any other promotions offered by PA Lottery?
- Betting Markets: what to bet on?
- PA Lottery results
- Is there a PA Lottery app for mobile?
- What are the PA Lottery payment options available?
- PA Lottery customer service: is it reliable?
- Our review of PA Lottery: PROs and CONs
- PA Lottery bonus code: FAQs
- Latest Articles
How to activate the PA Lottery bonus code at sign-up?
- Click on the button located below and claim your bonus code and welcome offer
- Register on the website including the dedicated PA Lottery bonus code provided in this article
- Enter your personal details in order to successfully create your new PA Lottery account
- Log in to the website with your new credentials and if required make your first deposit (T&Cs apply)
- You’ll automatically get a $5 free play bonus – remember first to verify your account!
PA Lottery bonus code: what are the bonus requirements?
Once you receive your bonus with the PA Lottery bonus code, you will not be able to withdraw it from the website immediately. There is something called “play through requirement”.
- This feature simply concerns the number of times that you will have to play through your bonus, before being able to withdraw it.
- The requirement for your sign-up bonus is 1x: it means that once you play your first $5, you’ll be able to withdraw any potential winnings. Keep in mind that T&Cs apply, we recommend you to learn more in the official website.
- Although PA Lottery doesn’t have any deposit bonuses yet, there are very likely to become available soon. For them, you will have a 5x play-through requirement.
- Also, in order to be eligible for this bonus, you must meet some of the other Terms & Conditions that Pennsylvania Lottery bonus code requires. The most essential one is to be more than 18 years old.
As you can see, this bonus is a bit different from the common other types of bonuses you can find online, as it does not require you to deposit the money before you can play. However, in order to claim the bonus and play the games, you need to be within the state borders.
Are there any other promotions offered by PA Lottery?
The PA Lottery bonus code is the only current promotion available. On the other hand, when you click the “Promotions” button on their website, you are faced with another option called “Hot Games.”
However, it turns out that it is just a couple of games – Garden of Secrets, Robin Hood, and Big Money Slingo – which are featured and which have some cool bonus features once you play them (without any extra PA Lottery bonus code needed).
Betting Markets: what to bet on?
Before we begin, we need to make a distinction between two types of PA Lottery websites that exist. The first one is PA iLottery, and it only focuses on specific online games. The other website is its parent site, and it is called the Pennsylvania Lottery.
The second website has some traditional lottery games that we all love. Another difference between the two sites is that the second one requires you to be physically present in retail in order to play a game. Let’s start with the first one.
We must say that after registration with the Pennsylvania Lottery bonus code, there are not a lot of games to choose from. However, this only means that they have huge plans for expansion and new games are yet to be added.
On the other hand, the 19 games that currently exist on the Pennsylvania iLottery website are all unique and very interesting for playing. There are scratch games, reveal games, various types of bingo, etc.
- You can actually try all of them for free before you decide to play them. The best thing about it is that you do not really need an account to play the demo versions.
- There are only two categories on the website for now. The first one is “New Games” and the second one is the “Hot Games.”
- The games that are currently labeled “New are Dabloons, Lucky Peggs, and Garden of Secrets (which is also labeled as “Hot.”)
The games which are “Hot” right now are Big Money Slingo, Cash in the lamp, Robin Hood, Monster Wins, and previously mentioned Garden of Secrets.
Other games which exist on the website are Bee to Zee, Big Eats Little, Ballroom Bingo, Cash and Conquer, Cash Out Cupcake, Bigfoot Reveal, Cash Buster Towers, Super Cash Buster, Foxin’ Wins, Crossword Cash, Volcano Revel, and Super Gems.
All of the games work flawlessly, and you can read in the help section of the website about the games rules and how to play each game.
The main Pennsylvania Lottery website has more traditional lottery games that one would expect to see on a lottery website. The main menu is divided into several categories all of which contain a different type of games.
However, you must take into account that most of these games are actually NOT played online but you must be physically present in the retail in order to make a bet. However, this is bound to change soon.
Draw games are the most widespread and they are usually the first thing that comes to mind when someone says lottery. The basis of this type of games is to choose some numbers, and if they are selected by the random number picker, you will win a cash prize.
Some of the draw games in this section are Pick 2, Pick 3, Pick 4, Pick 5 (all of them are similar, but the number of digits that you choose differs), Wild Ball, Cash4Life, Cash 5, Match 6, Mega Millions, Powerball, Treasure Hunt, Millionaire Raffle, etc.
Scratch-offs are the typical scratch games where you get to scratch something, and if you get the winning combination, there is a chance for you to win a huge cash prize.
Some of the scratch-off games that are currently present on the website are Bonus Star Millions, Wheel of Fortune, Top Secret Crossword, Joker’s Wild, and Goat Load of Cash. The biggest prize that you can currently win in this games is $1 million in Bonus Star Millions.
Fast Play games are exactly what the name says. They do not take much time and happen almost immediately. These are different types of games with each game having the rules of its own.
However, most of them are pretty easy to grasp and play. Some of the featured games in this section are Eagles, Steelers, and Go Fish.
- The games that are marked with a letter P in a green circle are the ones that have a progressive top prize.
- This means that everyone who participates in the game actually adds a bit of their entrance fee to the top prize which would gradually go up until someone fulfills the requirements for winning the top award.
- Some of the other popular games in this section are Money Tree, Hot Ticket, Lucky Star, All or None for the Win, Match For Cash, Word, Search, 7-11-21®, $2 Break the Bank, $5 Break the Bank, Moneycomb, Triple Win, 9s In A Line, 5x the Cash, Lots of $50s.
- The best thing about them is that the buy-in fee is usually really small, and it ranges from $1 to $10.
Keno is a popular type of lottery, and you can win more than $100,000. It is fast-paced and really interesting. Every drawing is quick, and they happen every 4 minutes. If you are up for some thrill, make sure to check out Keno.
Xpress Sports are simulations of your favorite sports where you can bet and watch a fast-paced game and its outcome. This pretty much resembles watching a real sport and being in the front seat on a big stadium.
PA Lottery results
As previously mentioned, all of the mini games on the iLottery website have different rules: in order to understand them, the best thing is to check out their demos and read the rules in the help section.
The same thing goes for the results. It is essential to take into account that all of the games are very simple and you can understand the way they work after only a couple of tries. When you win something in a game, your result will be displayed immediately, and you will have a nice overview of your winnings for every game.
When it comes to the parent site of the PA Lottery, you need to go to the “Winning Numbers History” section and select the game and the time of the drawing for the selected game. This way, you will be able to check the results and claim the prize if you had won it.
Is there a PA Lottery app for mobile?
The team behind PA Lottery did outstanding work when it comes to the PA Lottery app. You can download it both via the App Store for the iOS devices and via the Google Play Store for the Android devices.
Players who like to play lottery games on the go will enjoy this comprehensive app that has some really interesting and unique features.
- One particularly handy feature is the Ticket Checker with which you can scan a ticket from the retail and see whether you won.
- The app also features all the online games from the iLottery website, and you can play them wherever you like as long as you have stable internet connection.
- The games are fully optimized for mobile play, and they work flawlessly on most phones as their system requirements are not that high.
- The app also has an option where you can quickly check the winning numbers of a lottery game that you played, as well as the latest scratch-offs and the prizes that remain to be claimed.
- The best thing about the app is the Retailer Map which shows you the nearest retailers to your current position. If you are in the state of Pennsylvania and want to play some lottery and other similar games, make sure to download the app and check out the nearest possible place to do that.
- The app can be downloaded for free, and you can register on it using a PA Lottery bonus code (or Pennsylvania lottery bonus code).
What are the PA Lottery payment options available?
Apart from being able to make a payment directly at the retail, you still have several payment options left if you want to concentrate only on iLottery.
However, they are not diverse and mostly come down to the following methods.
- ACH E-Check
- Mastercard Debit
- Visa Debit
- PayNearMe Cash
Regardless of the payment method that you choose, the minimum deposit for all is $10. This, of course, only applies to the iLottery website. If your transaction gets declined for some reason, you might want to change the method that you use and use a different one. You can deposit by going to My Account and then choose the Cashier option. There, you can choose the payment method that you prefer in order to begin playing these awesome lottery games.
You do not have to worry about the safety of your account and the security of your transactions as the website uses the latest encryption technologies and makes sure that all transactions are fully protected.
PA Lottery customer service: is it reliable?
The button “Help” in the top menu will take you to a page where you can see more info about the customer support. You can access their live chat feature and contact the support from there – they are likely to respond within minutes.
Furthermore, you can contact them with a toll-free phone call on 1-833-530-PLAY (7529). The customer service works 24/7 and is always happy to help you with your problems regarding the website and the games.
Before you contact them though, make sure to check their extensive FAQs section as they have a lot covered there, and in 90% of the time, they have the answer for the customers there.
Our review of PA Lottery: PROs and CONs
Pennsylvania is one happy state to have such an awesome lottery program, and if you happen to be in this state, you are definitely up for a lot of fun with numbers and a lot of other exciting games.
|PA Lottery bonus code PROs||PA Lottery bonus code CONs|
|Great mobile app||There are not many online games yet|
|Very helpful and reliable customer support||Most of the traditional lottery games must be played at the retailer|
|Overall great gaming experience||You must be within the state of Pennsylvania|
It is divided into two websites – one of them being exclusively for online play and the other incorporating games that are played in the retail. Combine both of them, and you get plenty of interesting games for everyone.
The only downside to this is the fact that you have to be within the borders of Pennsylvania in order to be able to access this website. This means that a lot of people do not get to experience the awesomeness that this platform offer.
Furthermore, the bonus that it provides is unique simply because you do not need to deposit anything in order to get the bonus. The only thing that you need to do is to make an account with the PA Lottery bonus code that is provided in this article.
PA Lottery bonus code: FAQs
1. Is there a PA Lottery bonus code currently available?
Yes, there is. You can claim it in this article and use it when you sign up for the PA Lottery. As soon as you sign up and verify your account, you will get the $5 bonus on your account. You can spend them in one of the online games that are available on the website.
2. Who can claim this promo code offer?
Anyone who is in the state of Pennsylvania can register with the PA Lottery bonus code and claim the offer. That being said, if you are currently out of the PA borders, you are probably not eligible for this promo.
3. Can I claim this bonus in addition to other existing offers?
Yes, but you cannot use them all at the same time. This is the only currently active offer, but there is no doubt that there will be a lot more soon.
Make sure to read their FAQ for a detailed overview of the bonuses and their mixing. The usual process is to wait for one bonus to expire before the other one automatically starts.
4. I can’t seem to obtain the bonus, what should I do?
Make sure to trace back your steps needed to get the bonus and to check whether you fulfill all the conditions necessary to obtain the bonus.
If you still do not have $5 on your account and you used PA Lottery bonus code as instructed, make sure to contact their customer support. They work 24/7 and will likely answer your question in a matter of minutes.