How to open an account on PA Lottery
Since 1971, PA Lottery has been incredibly progressing concerning the prize pool, the chances of winning, and logically, the number of loyal players. In this article, we will guide you through the procedure of how to open an account on PA Lottery.
- Step by Step: How to open a PA Lottery Account?
- Welcome bonus on PA Lottery: what can I get when I register?
- Register on PA Lottery mobile: how to?
- Are there any specific Terms and Conditions?
- Casino games: what can I play?
- Payment methods: how to make deposits and withdrawals?
- Contact the Customer service
- Latest Articles
Step by Step: How to open a PA Lottery Account?
For buying online tickets for PA Lottery, you need to complete the following steps:
- Go to the PA Lottery website and go to the sign-up button
- Make an account using a valid Pa Lottery bonus code
- The registration on PA Lottery usually takes a couple of minutes. First, you need to provide some standard information such as Email and password
- The next step is filling out your personal details; First and Last Name, Gender and Date of birth
- The final step will require you to provide your address (city and country too), phone number and security answer in case you forget your account data. In this step, you should type in your Bonus Code and click on the submit button
- Once you have read and agreed with the terms and conditions, you are good to go!
You have now learned how to open an account on PA Lottery; however, it should be mentioned that with PA Lottery, like with other operators, you have a chance to get a bonus code for registration.
Welcome bonus on PA Lottery: what can I get when I register?
Upon registration on PA Lottery, you will receive $5 from PA Lottery as a welcome bonus code. The bonus can be wagered on every game available at PA Lottery, whereas it can be applied when making the first deposit only.
Note: The bonus code can be used from August 14, 2018.
Register on PA Lottery mobile: how to?
Besides from your desktop computer, you can also open an account on PA Lottery via the mobile app.
The process is the same – just fill in the necessary information and you can start playing. Since the responsiveness on the app is great, it is all the same whether you log in from your PC or mobile app.
Are there any specific Terms and Conditions?
If you want to open an account on PA Lottery, you should pay attention to some of the basic terms and conditions first:
- Only players that are at least 18 years of age can register to the PA Lottery
- You must be located within Pennsylvania to play
It is strictly forbidden to play or claim winnings and prizes through PA Lottery if:
- You are related to an employee of the Lottery
- You are the spouse or a relative of someone working at the Lottery
- You are related to someone who is directly involved in the operation of iLottery
Casino games: what can I play?
After you open an account on PA Lottery, you will be able to enjoy betting on various casino games. PA Lottery isn’t offering traditional casino games such as poker, roulette, slots, and blackjack.
Instead, there is a wide variety of games such as:
- Foxin’ Wins Reveal
- Super CashBuster
- Big Money Slingo
- Big Foot Reveal
- Super Gems
- Volcano Reveal
- Monster Wins Reveal
At PA Lottery, draw games are the ones that grab the most attention as they are unique in their own way. Players fill out a particular form and hope that their numbers will be chosen to collect the prize.
Payment methods: how to make deposits and withdrawals?
There are a couple of ways to make deposits at PA Lottery:
- ACH e-Check (VIP Preferred)
- MasterCard debit cards
- Visa debit cards
- PayNearMe Cash
As for the withdrawals – unfortunately, players can only use ACH/e-Check at the moment.
Contact the Customer service
After you open an account on PA Lottery, if you have any questions regarding the games, you can contact any of the PA Lottery offices customer service, which is listed on the website.
You can ask questions via email or phone number:
- Phone number: 1-833-530-PLAY(7539)
- Email: support@PAiLottery.com