Great amusement, substantial prizes, and a fair chance of winning – that’s what you get with PA Lottery Big 4. You can test your luck twice a day, and try winning the Lottery numbers thus claiming the grand prize.
What’s PA Lottery Big 4?
PA Lottery Big 4, also known as Pick 4 today, is a lottery game provided by the state of Pennsylvania. PA Lottery Big 4 is available at every PA lottery retailer.
All you have to do is to buy a PA Lottery Big 4 playslip and choose any four-digit number for PA Lottery Big 4 on each game panel.
You can always check your playslip by going to the winning numbers history section on the website, or else the retailer can check it for you.
How to play PA Lottery Big 4?
Playing PA Lottery Big 4 is quite simple – go to the nearest PA lottery operator and buy a PA Lottery Big 4 playslip. You can either choose your own numbers, or opt for the Quickpick option, and let the computer randomly select them for you. After you have decided which numbers you want to go with, you need to choose your play type such as:
- Straight – 4 digits in exact order; the prize is up to $25,000 on $5 bet
- Box – 4 digits in any order (3 of them must be the same, only 1 is different); the prize is up to $6,000 on $5 bet
The box type has different forms (besides the one that is mentioned above); Box 2 pairs, Box 1 pair plus 2 digits and Box 4 different digits. The only thing that’s common between them is the wager as you can select from $0.50 to $5 bet to every kind, while chances of winning, prize, and number combination that is required, vary a lot.
Since there are two drawings daily, you can either play day, evening, or both drawings. You should double check your PA Lottery Big 4 ticket, to verify that the information about your number combination is correct. Wait for the results and keep your fingers crossed!
PA Lottery results for PA Lottery Big 4: what to expect?
The results for the PA Lottery Big 4 can be checked every day on the website – daily drawings after 1:35 PM, and nightly at 6:59 PM.
- You can watch live drawings on the TV or online streams, or via the mobile app, or subscribe to Lottery RSS feeds and receive all the information about the drawings. Also, there is a Lottery VIP players club where you need to sign up, and you will be provided with all the information about all PA Lottery games via email or text message.
- If you are the lucky winner, you have to sign the back of your ticket and write your name, address, and phone number.
- You can claim your winnings (up to $2500) at the Pennsylvania Lottery retailer. Usually, the prizes are paid immediately. If not, just go to another retailer.
- When the prize is over $600, you need to complete a Claim form, which you can get at Lottery retailers or Lottery Area Office.
For some prizes, usually more than $2500, it is necessary to go in person to the Lottery headquarters in Middletown in order to collect them.
- Is there a bonus currently available?
There isn’t any typical bonus currently available, but there is a Wild Ball add-on which gives an additional chance to win.
- Can I play PA Lottery Big 4 on mobile?
Yes, there is an official PA Lottery mobile app which is available for IOS and Android, and it can be downloaded on App Store.
- I have a problem with a game, what do I do?
First, check whether your question can be answered in the FAQ section. If not, contact customer service support. The phone number and email are on the website, under the CONTACT US section.